Page 1 of 3
If you or your friends cannot control your sexual emotions, and tend to do sex with a female/male other than your life-partner, it's always better to use condoms. Remember, even though the condoms are used properly, there is 2% possibility of the condoms getting failed. So it's always better to avoid sex with anybody other than your life-partner.
In general, condoms are useful to
- Prevent pregnancy
- Protect from the Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Protect from HIV infection.
- The expiry date of condoms is not passed. After the expiry date, the failure rate of condom is very high. So it may become useless to protect us.
- Put on the condom as soon as erection occurs and before any sexual contact (vaginal, anal or oral).
- Pinch the air out of the condom tip with one hand and unroll the condom over the penis with the other hand. If the man is not circumcised, then pull back the foreskin before rolling on the condom. Roll the condom all the way down to the base of the penis, and smooth out any air bubbles. (Air bubbles can cause a condom to break).
Recently "female condoms" or "femidoms" have become available. They are larger and wider than male condoms but equivalent in length. Female condoms have a flexible ring-shaped opening, and are designed to be inserted into the vagina . The female condom also contains an inner ring which aids insertion and helps keep the condom in place inside the vagina. Inserting the female condom requires squeezing this ring.
- Next >>